Sleeping in Katie's arms at the hospital...love the squished face! It's like he's saying, "I wish all these visitors would leave me alone...can't they see I am trying to sleep?!" (But not really...we loved all of our hospital visitors!!)
Sleeping in Katie's arms again in CS when we were there for Chase and Jessica's wedding. (Hmmm...are we seeing a theme? Aunt Katie is a baby hog!) ;)
Recently all swaddled and asleep in his crib. Sweet boy!
Sometimes he sleeps with one arm up...
Or both arms up!
Sleeping on the bed with dad after a diaper change at Mimi and Raydad's house. (Ummm are they a different race?! Look at how different their skin tones are!!)
Sleeping in the stroller on a walk with mom.
Sleeping with his mouth open (love it when this happens because that is also when the baby snores start happening).
Sometimes he has these hand spasms and then just leaves his hand up in an awkward position for a long time!
Droopy cheeks! (He is all business in this picture...can't you tell with the tie?!)
He loves sleeping in Mimi's arms!
Or all stretched out on the couch with mom!
Basically, he is just precious!

Hey Tara!! How are you doing? I am so excited I just found your blog. I have one but I don't update like I you do. Jadescafe.blogspot.com. I am thrilled about keeping in touch through your blog. Hope you and your precious family are doing well. God bless!!
ReplyDeleteJust love all of these sleeping pictures!!
ReplyDelete