- Coffee icecream (Starbucks or BlueBell)...really great for a certain New Year's resolution (oops!)

- Bejewled game on my iphone- sad but true

- Felicity- been watching this on Netflix since I never watched this show growing up. It's opened up a whole new pastime for me! (don't worry guys, I already finished all 81 episodes of Army Wives on Netflix over the course of the end of my pregnancy and beginning of Grayson's life...I needed a new series to get hooked on and Felicity it is!)
Yay, you're done with Army Wives! I can't seem to figure out when the new season starts... If you want another show to become addicted to...do you watch Revenge? It's a new show that's currently on but I didn't watch it when it first started. I kept hearing how everyone loves it so I watched all the episodes on ABC.com (it's only on its first season), and I am completely addicted! :)
ReplyDeleteUm did you see how I got like 520,000+ points on bejeweled the other day?! Not sure how that happened! I think it was that Phoenix boost thing. :) I love that game.
ReplyDelete