Day 2 blogging...y'all are impressed already aren't you?! I know I am!! Drew's famous quote is helping me through this feat "yard by yard life is hard, inch by inch life is a cinch!" Ok, today I want to share about bath time with Grayson and maybe a few extra bonus pictures that Drew has taken lately as well.
So, my son LOVES the bath. I mean LOVES it!! I adore this about him and am thankful my baby likes to be clean and splash in the water. And splash in the water he does! He can be crying and as soon as we set him in his bath the crying miraculously stops and he gets busy kicking! He gets this really pleased with himself look on his face and kicks furiously until he gets his mama alllll wet. We sing songs; usually Jesus Loves Me and Jesus Loves the Little Children or a little diddy I make up. It is so fun UNTIL...he has to get OUT of the bath. He gets this sad lip thing going as soon as I wrap him up in his towel and by the time I have carried him to his changing table to dry him off fully and put a diaper on him he is in an all out wail! I'm talking red face, downward turned lip, yelling kind of cry that sounds sad...break your heart sad! At first, Drew thought it might be the unmanly lotion I was putting on him after his bath that was making him cry. Nope. He starts this crying thing before the lotion (although he admittedly doesn't like the lotion either, but that's not going to stop me from putting it on him because that's what makes him smooth and soft and smelling that adorable baby smell!). I don't have a picture of the wailing after his bath Grayson, but here is an old picture of him enjoying his bath. I'll show you cry-face later this week when I get Drew to help me snap a picture of him in misery.
Ok! Bonus picture time!! The first is a picture of Grayson on Christmas Day with his Christmas plaid on enjoying a good football game in his leather recliner at Didi and Zip's house. He is SO cute! I'm just sayin'!!
Those last 4 are all taken with Drew's awesome new super fancy camera he got for Christmas from my parents! I can't wait to learn how to use this bad boy myself!! I can tell such a difference in the quality of pictures it produces. Yay!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

love the Christmas plaid!
ReplyDeleteBEST RESOLUTION EVVVVEERRR!!! I'm so glad you're putting some pictures up AND that I get the DL on Grayson's likes and dislikes! I LOOOOOOOVE that picture of him in his plaid. You're right...he is SO cute! I'm rooting for you and this new resolution! haha! Love you guys! ps-i loved that drew thought the crying had to do with the lotion and it being "not manly"...haha! so funny. is it bad that i'm excited to see the "sad face" picture?! poor baby!
ReplyDeletelove seeing your sweet boy!! he looks like you in the picture on Christmas day!! that is a face i have seen before!! oh, tara, he is just adorable!! growing so fast!! love, i can be Honey to him!!
ReplyDelete