I love Tuesdays! Today we went for the second time to the Southlake Library with Sarah and Beckett for story time. There seemed to be a crowd this time and it was fun to sing antiquated songs and rhymes with motions with our little ones. Sarah is going to get tired of hanging out with me since I am pretty much forcing her to be my friend. We are now doing library time on Tuesdays, Ladies Bible Class starts tomorrow, walking in the park with friends on Friday, and church on Sunday! I love every minute of the time I spend with this girl and we are always ending up laughing, sharing, comparing baby stories, and shopping! This girl can shop!! She may have even tried on a pair of jeans today, decided she loved them so much that she wanted to wear them out of the store, and boldly handed the ripped off tag to the store clerk to ring her up so she could sashay out of there in style! ;) Since we probably (don't read this Drew!) spent way too much money today, we decided we might try bringing a sack lunch and picnic blanket for next week's after-library-hang-out! Let's pray the weather cooperates...for our bank accounts' sake! Oh! And if you want to laugh until it hurts sometimes, go check out this girlie's blog!
Their first official photo of just the two of them! They look so happy to be there! Haha!!
Beckett made a girlfriend today. Her name is Sophie and she is super cute! Love was in the air with hand touching and gazing into each others' eyes. I think she was attracted to his boots!



I love Tuesdays too!! I tried to tell Taylor about the pickle at lunch and the story didn't go well but I couldn't stop laughing thinking about how hard we were laughing. Can't wait for our picnic next week!
ReplyDeleteAnd, to all your faithful readers: don't believe a word she says about me wearing clothes out of a dressing room. That is totally ridiculous...