Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

The Swing

On Monday, last week, I went to a playdate with some other ladies from church and their kids. We met at the park and I decided to try Grayson out on the bucket swings for the first time! HE LOVED IT! He was laughing and smiling and it was just precious! I couldn't wait for Drew to get home from work that day so I could take him and Grayson to a nearby park to show him Grayson's new trick! This is what happened...
"I don't think this was how you put me in the swing last time, Mom..."
"I'll try to have fun, but I'm all slumped back in this thing!"
"Yeah, nope! This just isn't fun!"
"Get me out of this thing!" 

I kept telling Drew, "I PROMISE he was loving it last time!" Bummer. Instead, we walked toward the pond and had fun looking at the fountain.
Sweet boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment