Just a few other random picture updates:
 |
| Grayson got sick for the first time, poor baby! He had a bronchial and ear infection. |
 |
| Grayson's first ride with Dad on his skateboard. |
 |
| There was this one time we had a horrible day at Ladies' Bible Class in the nursery...He blew out of 2 diapers but it didn't get on his clothes, then blew out his third diaper and it DID get all over his clothes that time! He was crying when I came to pick him up and the only thing on him that started on him were his shoes. Random oversized t-shirt, borrowed from nursery diaper, bare legs, clothes in a wal-mart sack...Whoa! (Little did I know that the poor boy was in the beginning stage of getting sick for the second time with RSV and an ear infection!) |
 |
| I had so much fun picking out his first Easter outfit, complete with matching argyle socks!! |
 |
| He loves his puppy dog that he always has with him in his car seat! |
 |
| Trying to recover from RSV and an ear infection, sweet boy fell asleep while playing with his toys. |
 |
| The fussiness and constant crying was beginning to wear on me and I needed back-up! So, off to College Station I went to see Mimi and Raydad! (Drew is ALWAYS a huge help, but when he was at work during the day and I was on my own it was brutal!) |
 |
He loves his Mimi!! (For documentation sake, he still wasn't feeling better after several days on antibiotics, steroids, etc. So, I took him back in to the doctor and they sent us to get an x-ray because I told them it had been a while since he had last pooped. Poor boy was as completely backed up as possible and had to get on a different medicine that helped all of that...it was like I had a new happy baby after it was all resolved and I was so thankful he was feeling better again!) |
No comments:
Post a Comment