Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Back in the saddle

I'm wayyyyyyy behind on Grayson updates. So much so, it almost makes me want to throw up just thinking about it. It's overwhelming to consider how much catching up there needs to be. I mean, what happened to my new year's resolution?!? So, I'm just diving right back into this scary blogosphere by showing a cute photo of Grayson lately that is on my iPad. Now, I don't want a lot of flack about his onesie, because it pains me to put him in such horrible colors (he looks pretty good in this color actually). However, this picture was taken for Ken, my father-in-law's birthday, who happens to be a big t.u. fan. Grayson loves his Zip!
{I replaced the ipad picture with this one that Drew took on his good camera--way better!}
Grayson and Zip

No comments:

Post a Comment