Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Aunt Katie and Uncle Trey

Aunt Katie and Uncle Trey came to see us for Spring Break! Well when I say us, I mean Grayson...who am I kidding?! We had so much fun getting to spend time with them and they were so sweet that they even woke up SUPER early each morning in order to be able to see Grayson when he first woke up in his crib smiling (wayyyy out of these late-nighters' element)! They came along with Grayson and me to story-time at the library and enjoyed checking out the other babies there. I had prepped them on the "regulars" and so it was fun watching them realize who was who of our library crew. Katie got lots of good Grayson-holding-time in and Trey especially liked laughing at Grayson's funny super fast kicking he does when he is laying on his stomach. They also enjoyed watching Grayson go after his new teething toy, Sophie the Giraffe. So glad we got that sweet time with y'all Trey and Katie!!
"Thank you Aunt Katie for my new Gap onesie!!"

1 comment: