Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Week 16






Sorry for the odd shadow in this picture, but this is a picture of me this past week at 16 weeks into my pregnancy! This was the night we went out to eat with all of Drew's extended family to Mi Cocina to celebrate Amy's birthday (Drew's cousin who is pregnant with twins- a boy and girl!). We had such a great time getting to see everyone and hang out with Lara and Tony on our end of the long table of friends and family.


Drew and I took the dogs on a walk this morning and then headed out to Southlake Town Square to do some shopping. On our way home, we saw a lot of cars in a part of Haslet that usually doesn't see much action. So, we decided to check it out. Turns out it was the Haslet Wild West Fest with a chili competition and bull-riding! We watched these tiny little boys ride sheep! It was seriously the funniest thing I think I have seen in a while! They were so itty-bitty and were holding on with all their might around the sheep's neck to try to make it the full 6 seconds. I think we only saw one little boy make it that long. Most were down before 3 seconds tops! Hilarious. We went home for a while. Drew got a lot accomplished with installing a TV mount in our bedroom and mounting our tv, mowing the lawn, and cleaning his office. I, on the other hand, tried to nap while watching tv. What?! I'm pregnant!! :) Then, we headed back to Haslet Wild West Fest in our boots to see the REAL bull-riding that started at 5pm. It was wild and scary at times! Here are a few pictures that my hubby took.


No comments:

Post a Comment