Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Short Posts to Catch Up

So, in the effort of keeping the extremely long posts to a minimum, I am going to have to post several short ones to catch up on all this blogging I have been lacking on! I haven't been as good at some things that I thought I was going to be incredible at during this pregnancy.

1. Blogging

2. Taking weekly pregnancy pictures

3. Journaling (noting when I start to grow, feel things, doctor's appointments, etc.)

I'm going to make a conscious effort to do a lot better on all 3 of those things from here on out. Since the last time I posted was about week 13, I think this is a picture of week 14 that I sent my mom on my iphone to show her how much I am starting to show.

Belly bands are starting to become a must at this point. I now own 2 white ones (thanks Lara! and one I bought), one beige one (thanks Sam!) and one black one (thanks Kacie!). What generous friends I have! If you don't know what a belly band is, you either a) haven't ever been pregnant, or b) they didn't have these wonderful inventions around when you were pregnant. Because if you have been pregnant in the past couple of years, I am SURE these were as much a friend to you as they have been to me in this time of change. They are stretchy bands that go around your belly and hold up your regular jeans, pants, skirts, etc. At this point, I am not able to zip my pants up all the way anymore and forget trying to button them! These work great for that. You just put it on over your unzipped jeans to hold them on and when you wear another shirt over it, it just looks like you have a white, beige, or black undershirt on.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the picture! cant wait for more- and the gender reveal this month, yay!

    ReplyDelete