Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Who's Paying For My Botox?!

What a day! And, I don't mean that in a good way. Warning: venting session ahead! These Kindergarten kiddos are about to be the end of me! I think what people should really call me is "Person who molds kids into decent human beings" rather than "teacher." Today I had two students pushing each other in the lunch line. One student lied about it. I watched a student take a pink eraser out of another student's box when they weren't looking and watched him place it in his own box very quickly! I had one student make fun of another student because he didn't have very many books in his book box to read...why does this constitute making fun? That doesn't even make sense! I had a fun activity planned for the end of the day: cutting open pumpkins and exploring what the insides look like and feel like while they pulled out the seeds. I had 3 boys that didn't get to participate in this fun activity as a consequence for all the craziness they chose to do throughout the day. They just had to sit and read books to themselves/watch us with interested eyes. Sad!!! I should start charging students money everytime they make me put up with that kind of behavior! Why? A) Because I would be rich! and B) Because I could pay for Botox Treatments...Look at the horrible frown lines I am getting from these kids causing me to make this face so many times throughout the day!
Not to mention the therapy I have go through after days like this...today's therapy was fantastic, but there wasn't much left by the time I got home. (Yes, I ate these in my car.)HELP!!!

2 comments:

  1. 4 posts in 10 days! I am liking this! Sorry you had such a bad day. Just think of it as good practice for motherhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! Yeah Nathan's always telling me what the "bad kids" do in his class. Like last week, 2 kids just up & walked out of class!! Didn't ask the teacher or say anything...just walked out! What?! I like your therapy though. :)

    ReplyDelete