Yesterday was the most relaxing and wonderful day EVER! I spent the majority of the day in my flannel pajamas that I had pulled out for the colder weather recently. My friend, Patricia, a Kindergarten co-teacher, texted me on Saturday to tell me that she just saw a new Blue Bell icecream called Pumpkin Spiced Pecan that she knew I would probably "need." Aren't friends that know you fabulous?! I told Drew that I needed it badly! So, yesterday while I was taking a long Sunday nap in my flannel pajamas, Drew went to get firewood and surprised me with the Pumpkin Spiced Pecan icecream!! Am I married to the best husband ever or what?!? Let me tell you...that icecream is delicious! I think I have a new favorite. The rest of the evening was spent relaxing, watching football, and playing with our sweet/crazy dog Brisket by the fantastic fire Drew built for us in our fireplace. Oh! and pictured with the icecream are two new favorite pumpkin scented candle finds! On the left is a Paula Deen candle that was given to me as a birthday present from my Kindergarten room mom and the candle in the tin on the right is called Pumpkin Clove from Target that Lara Larson gave me for my birthday and it smells wonderful as well! I had given this same kind of candle away as a prize at my last Bunco party and wished I had won it myself...but once again, what are good friends for? Knowing you wanted that candle and giving it to you for your birthday of course! Thanks Lara!
This looks like a great day :) You're going to have to show me how to put pictures in that cute photo strip! There's just so much to learn about creating a cool blog!
ReplyDelete