So, I am truly embarrassed at how long it has been since my last blog entry! September...really? SEPTEMBER?!?! Wow. Now that one of my favorite months has come and gone (October), I will just have to pick up from the most recent happenings to stay up-to-date.
The second celebration of the weekend was my 27th birthday on October 30th! I hadn't been to an Aggie football game since I graduated and was dying to go back to Aggieland, so my parents were sweet enough to get us tickets so that us four could see the Ags beat the Raiders (Texas Tech). It was a fabulous game and so fun to hear the yells, see all of the maroon, kiss my husband when we got touchdowns...sigh...it was wonderful!
I snuck in some shoe shopping with my mom while the guys played 9 holes of golf earlier that Saturday. After the game, we ordered Double Dave's pizza rolls and Trey and Katie came over to hang out.
I got wonderful birthday gifts: panini maker from Trey and Katie, mula from Branches, Powell grandparents, Carver grandparents, and Branch grandparents, black Coach purse from my parents, and diamond earrings from my sweet husband! I am spoiled!!! Sunday we went to church and then over to my grandparents' house for lunch with the whole family. It was delicious!
When we got back to our house, I discovered cute birthday decorations on my fridge, cupcakes and candles in the fridge, and a card from Ken & Diane (my father-in-law and mother-in-law)! We got home just in time to hand out candy to cute kids trick-or-treating on Halloween!
This past weekend, Drew and I headed off to College Station for time with family and many celebrations. The first big news of the day was that Drew got a NEW JOB!!! We are so thrilled and find ourselves thanking God over and over again and how He has blessed us and answered our many prayers. Drew will be working in the Human Resources department for a company called Ferrovial!
They are a company based out of Madrid, Spain (I'm dreaming of Drew taking me with him on company trips in the future to Spain...and then remember that I am JUST dreaming!). He won't be working in Spain, he will be working here in DFW! One of their offices is in Dallas and another office is in North Richland Hills by our church. Drew thinks he will be splitting his time between the two offices. I know he will be excellent in this career and can't wait to see how the Lord will use him!!
They are a company based out of Madrid, Spain (I'm dreaming of Drew taking me with him on company trips in the future to Spain...and then remember that I am JUST dreaming!). He won't be working in Spain, he will be working here in DFW! One of their offices is in Dallas and another office is in North Richland Hills by our church. Drew thinks he will be splitting his time between the two offices. I know he will be excellent in this career and can't wait to see how the Lord will use him!!

SOOO excited about Drew's job! Hope he loves it! LOVE your new purse girl!! Glad you had a fun birthday! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!
ReplyDelete