Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

I love pumpkin

I do, I love it with a passion! I could eat pumpkin things for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and die a happy happy girl. I tend to sound like Bubba in Forrest Gump, who talks for hours about different ways he likes to eat shrimp. Except, I talk about all the ways I like to eat pumpkin! I saw an ad for World Market earlier last week advertising all of the new fall pumpkin products they had in the store and I made a bee line to the store to get the goods. I got pumpkin coffee, pumpkin bark, pumpkin bar mix, and pumpkin popcorn (already gone...you know how much I love popcorn too--the combo was bound to be the first to go!). I had already picked up my favorite pumpkin bread mix at the grocery store. To top it all off...Starbucks has their pumpkin spice lattes out again!!! That seriously made my day when I discovered that! Kellye Branch...if you are reading this and love me--hook a sister-in-law up! {Kellye works at a Starbucks in Southlake} Anyway, yeah I love pumpkin--what a great time of the year!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the pumpkin love. Check out my blog later today & you'll probably get excited. :)
    Um pumpkin bark?!!! Is it delicious?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the toffee mocha frappes at Sbux! And I love your new background!

    ReplyDelete