
Lindsey was the best teacher because she was so patient with my questions and guided me but also left me alone to give it a whirl by myself! Thanks Lindsey!!! I loved my new apron so much I put it on and wore it all the way home to show Drew! Now I have it hanging up in my kitchen and it's kind of like playing "Where's Waldo" because it blends in so much with my matching black and white damask curtains...thank goodness it has the cute pink pocket on it so I can find it. I will be wearing it tonight when I am cooking dinner for a potluck party I am throwing at our house.
I invited a few of our favorite couples over and asked them to bring some sort of dish. I am making barbeque pulled pork sandwiches. It is so easy to make, delicious, and effortlessly feeds a crowd. I first fell in love with the recipe when my friend Denise brought it to a school potluck. She told me the recipe is on the back of one of those McCormick's seasoning mixes! All it takes is the mix, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, and ketchup. Throw a pork shoulder roast in the crockpot and set it on low...YUMMY! They are best when served on bouillon rolls. Lindsey and Cody are coming and bringing blackberry cobbler {I have the perfect Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla icecream for that}! Lara and Tony are coming and bringing a fabulous side dish! I can't wait to hang out tonight with two of our favorite couples!!
No comments:
Post a Comment