Saturday, June 19, 2010
I'm so sore!
I don't remember the last time I was this sore! I recently bought the Jillian Michael's (from Biggest Loser) 30 Day Shred video from Target for only $9. It had great online reviews and when I got it home and previewed it I saw that there were 3 levels. Being big-headed, I went for level 2 the first time I tried it because I just knew I would be too good for level 1, and would be on my way to level 3 in no time. WRONG!!!! The first time I tried it, I was out of breath the entire time and couldn't even finish the weight lifting part at the end...I had to just do the moves without the weights {shame}!

You see, I may have endurance and leg strength from running, but when it comes to arm or ab strength...forget it! I am a weakling. I think I was using too high of hand weights too...I was using 8lbs. when it looks like on the video that they are using either 2 or 3lbs. I went after the first time to get 5lb. hand weights. After encouragement from my mom and a partner in crime with Lara (she went and bought the DVD too!), I gave it another shot and was able to complete the whole thing without giving up the weights at any point! I decided to keep myself extra challenged and stay with level 2 instead of going back to level 1. Needless to say, I am worn out and took a day off today! :) If you want the workout of your life, get this video!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment