
Last night I had the best time playing Bunco with a bunch of ladies! A girlfriend of a co-worker of Drew's, that I meant once at a softball game invited me to join a new Bunco group with a couple of other coworkers' wives and some ladies that she works with as well. We had a ball chatting and getting to know each other while playing this new game {well, not new...but new to me!}. At the end of the game we drew names for when each of us will host a future game. There are 12 ladies. We play once a month on the second Tuesday of the month. My name got drawn for October! I love October!! That is my birthday month and someone even said we could all show up to play that month in our Halloween costumes...fabulous! Hmmm....what to be this year for Halloween. Hard to top being a flapper girl with a whoopie cushion husband!
Ok...got a random question: I am seriously looking into getting a sewing machine so that I can venture further into this new passion for sewing that I have developed! Does anyone have a good recommendation for a sewing machine? So far, in all my research, I am very impressed with the electronic sewing machines out there. So many options....


Hey girl! I've always wanted to learn to sew! Maybe you can teach me after you get to be all professional with it! ;)
ReplyDeleteLove your blog!
I didn't realize that you had started posting regularly! It's super cute and you know you are welcome any time to come over!
ReplyDelete