Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

IHOP and Apron

So...I forgot about this until I saw the pictures of it on my phone, but Drew and I went to IHOP a couple of weeks ago at midnight. That's right, I said midnight! It was a blast.Drew got some old person breakfast entree, but I got the International Crepe Breakfast! Mmmmm...you really can't beat yummy crepes filled with nutella chocolately goodness mixed with sliced bananas, only to be topped off with strawberries!! I think we about made ourselves sick with coffee and unhealthy amounts of breakfast at that time of night, but it was fun and we made a memory. Drew wants to go back once a month...does he mean at midnight or at a normal hour?!

Yesterday, I went over to Lindsey's house again for my next sewing lesson! I made another super cute apron. This time I made a skirt apron with pleats and two pockets. I love it and really think the material is fabulous. Hobby Lobby has the cutest fabrics, don't they?! We swam first with her super cute son, Luke (turns 2 on Wednesday!). Then, we ate a quick lunch and got busy. Lindsey sewed another really cute crayon roll for a birthday present. If you haven't seen these before, check them out on her blog! I might have heard her say that she is about to open up an account to sell things on Etsy if you are dying to have any of the cute-as-can-be things that she makes, too!

On the topic of sewing, I am getting SO excited because my mom just told me today that she would like to give me her sewing cabinet/table when we see each other for the 4th of July at their lakehouse!!! AND, to top it all off, she is getting me a sewing machine for an anniversary present!!! Our anniversary is July 5th--don't you think Drew would just LOVE that anniversary present too?! Haha! I can't stop smiling though...I am going to find the perfect place for it in Drew's, er, OUR office! What a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment