Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A lot of firsts! (an old post that was waiting on pictures)

Grayson has been blowing us away with hitting milestone after milestone just in this past week! He's now sitting up unassisted, that's old news (sorry). But, this week he crawled for the first time!!! Such a big boy! I was able to capture it for the world to see on my iphone camera...I am one proud Mama!! Let the records show that our sweet boy army crawled for the first time on Thursday, May 17th, 2012.
The next day, Friday, May 18th, 2012, Grayson went for his first time to the pool with Drew and me for his first swim! What a cutie of a "swimmer" we have!!
The following day, Saturday, May 19th, 2012, we were talking to my Mom on Facetime when Grayson decided to gnaw on my hand and I felt something sharp! His first tooth is finally coming through on the bottom!!  I was really starting to think that he was going to be the first teenager ever to walk around with all gums and no teeth, so it was a relief to see that I was mistaken.

On Sunday, May 20th, 2012, Grayson turned 7 months old! HOW?! He is growing and getting older so fast! Somebody make it stop!!
"Blocks! Let's play!"
"Are we done taking these pictures yet?!"
Cutie!
Smirk.
Check out those cheeks!
This week, on Tuesday, May 22nd, 2012, Grayson said his first word! He clearly said "Dada" while reaching for Drew! Katie and Trey are witnesses as we were Facetiming with them when this happened. Anyone seeing a trend here?! Our son is a show-off and only wants to do these big occasion things when everyone is looking!  The boy needs an audience!

We couldn't be more proud of our little man! We love you Grayson!!

1 comment:

  1. So exciting!! Yet he's still keeping us in the dark about his hair color huh? :)

    ReplyDelete