The kids had fun playing together. Grayson LOVES his cousin Nathan!
Such sweet family!!
The kids enjoyed their kid table while watching Dora.
For dessert, Dad surprised us (he had taken a mysterious trip to the grocery store by himself before lunch) with seriously 6 desserts!!! He got these mini chocolate tarts and a chocolate covered strawberry for each of the moms, a huge German chocolate cake, BlueBell homemade vanilla icecream, a chocolate mud icecream cake, a cheesecake....seriously ALL of those things! He just kept pulling out one dessert after another for us to all take a sampling of. It was pretty fun to have a plate full of dessert, I have to admit, but I am most certainly my father's daughter in that regard!
The kids played baseball with Drew and Jared in the backyard (see them through the window?).
It was the perfect Mother's Day. I feel SO blessed to have this little cutie in my life now and couldn't imagine life before him if I tried! Thank you for making me a Mother, Grayson! I love you so much sweet boy!!
Seriously that was the best roast I've ever had. I even had to like call my mom up & tell her about it. :) I'm not a huge roast fan, but I think you may have converted me. haha. And dessert, well don't even get me started... :) Thanks for hosting the Mothers Day bash.
ReplyDeletesounds like you shined on your first Mother's day!! i love the pictures of you and grayson...so so cute!!
ReplyDelete