June has been a month of Grayson's improving his fine motor skills...aka eating snacks!! He LOVES snacks. For a while, I was beginning ot worry that my son was the one random kid that wouldn't like snacks because every time I gave him a puff (aren't these usually babies' crack cocaine?!) he would just start gagging and spit it out of sometimes even spit up because of the serious gag reflex thing going on! My pediatrician told me to just keep trying and that it was probably just a texture thing that he had to get used to. I followed her instructions, and sure enough she was right! I tried, one day, giving him one of those yogurt melt drops and he took to those right away. After he was used to eating those, I tried the puffs again and he acted like he had always loved these snacks! We love our funny snack-eating baby boy!!
 |
| We love you blue-eyed booger! (really...please excuse the booger!) |
No comments:
Post a Comment