I gave the cashier my Macy's gift card and found out there was only 3 dollars left on it-bummer! But, I had a birthday visa gift card that covered the remainder. Happy Birthday Me!! Thanks for all of your input and trust me...I will get those cute boots and wear them with the black pants just as soon as I can either scrounge up some more gift cards or find a way to move things around in our new budget! Hmmm...maybe we can live off of ramen noodles (Sarah-I can still hear you calling them Raymon Noodles!) for a month to move money from "grocery budget" to "Tara's cute boots budget"??Wednesday, January 19, 2011
What I Bought!
So...the trip to Dillard's (and Macy's) was successful!! I ended up buying the cute flats with the broaches AND the sweater wrap! I had enough money on the various Dillard's gift cards to completely cover the cost of the shoes except for 36 cents! I love it. They looked SOOO cute on and were so comfortable that I just had to get them. Plus, I couldn't find the same boots I had posted about earlier even though I still want them terribly--I'll just have to wait to get those another time. When I asked the shoe store lady if I could try the flats on in my size, she told me they had a size smaller and a size bigger but not my size--of course--but they were able to order them to be shipped directly to our house for free in the right size and I can't WAIT to get that package! Then, feeling on a gift card high, I realized I had a gift card for Macy's and never shop there either, so while I was at a mall that had one...why not go?! I found the perfect black sweater wrap that will go with everything and look super cute and comfy.
I gave the cashier my Macy's gift card and found out there was only 3 dollars left on it-bummer! But, I had a birthday visa gift card that covered the remainder. Happy Birthday Me!! Thanks for all of your input and trust me...I will get those cute boots and wear them with the black pants just as soon as I can either scrounge up some more gift cards or find a way to move things around in our new budget! Hmmm...maybe we can live off of ramen noodles (Sarah-I can still hear you calling them Raymon Noodles!) for a month to move money from "grocery budget" to "Tara's cute boots budget"??
I gave the cashier my Macy's gift card and found out there was only 3 dollars left on it-bummer! But, I had a birthday visa gift card that covered the remainder. Happy Birthday Me!! Thanks for all of your input and trust me...I will get those cute boots and wear them with the black pants just as soon as I can either scrounge up some more gift cards or find a way to move things around in our new budget! Hmmm...maybe we can live off of ramen noodles (Sarah-I can still hear you calling them Raymon Noodles!) for a month to move money from "grocery budget" to "Tara's cute boots budget"??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

They ARE raymen noodles!!! LOL :) And I could totally live off of them...I still love them! :)
ReplyDelete