So, my friend, Lara, had a brilliant idea and I just wanted to share it with you! She thought it would be a blast to get some girl friends together to make a craft once a month. We'd meet at someone's house that is willing to host and the host would be in charge of leading the craft that month. The host would need to send out an email beforehand, letting everyone know what supplies to bring to make the craft and it would need to be under $10-$15. She has been wanting to make one of those infinity scarves with a cute broach on the side. Other ideas?
*yarn wreath (Kacie, please?!?!)
*coffee filter wreath (I guess I am in a wreath phase)

*rosette headbands
*decorative pillows
*coasters

The possibilities are endless...anyone interested to join in the fun? What a great way to get to hang out with and meet new friends! I love it!!
I love the yarn wreath! Do you know how to make the little flowers too?
ReplyDeleteI think so!
ReplyDeleteI love this idea! Did you get my message about Super Bowl?
ReplyDelete