We went to the new Cowboys Stadium with Drew's family.
I was excited in the locker room to see Martellus Bennett and Stephen Magee's lockers! WHOOP!!!!!!
Drew was a sport and put on the gear for us to see what a real Cowboy looks like!
Drew took me to a Michael Buble concert.Drew has a man-crush on Michael Buble!
We went with our small group to a Rangers baseball game at the Ballpark at Arlington.
Today, Drew and I went to the Omni Theater in the Fort Worth Museum District to watch a 3D film on Sharks! Here Drew is pictured with a crazy dinosaur that had water coming from it in front of the museum.
I got my picture taken in front of the museum with a giant turtle made out of metal!
Then we borrowed Ken and Diane's bikes and loaded them into the Honda Element, because you can do that in a Honda Element...just put them in and hook them to the sides of the car, and went to Trinity Park in downtown Fort Worth to ride the bikes on the Trinity Trails. It was beautiful and so much fun with my sweet husband!
The view along the trails=downtown Fort Worth and the Trinity River!
This is how it's done, folks!
My dad used to always call me his "go go girl" because I always wanted to be going somewhere...didn't necessarily matter where...just wanted to go! I don't think I have really changed except for the fact that I am now Drew's go go girl and now he has to put up with my outrageous ideas to get out of the house. Thank you Drew!!! I've had a blast this summer and I don't want it to end.

No comments:
Post a Comment