First, I mixed together the dry ingredients: 1 3/4 cups sugar, 1 tablespoon flour, 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice and a pinch of ground nutmeg.
Next, I mixed into the dry mixture the stick of softened butter and 4 eggs.
Lastly, I mixed in the cup of milk and tablespoon of vanilla extract before pouring the mixture into a 9in pie shell.

Bake at 400*F for 10-15 minutes to set and then turn oven down to 350*F to cook for 30-40 minutes. 
Drew seemed pretty happy with the results! 
So...I was on a baking kick...and made ANOTHER dessert! I made the classic Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chip cookie recipe but spread it on a greased baking sheet to make a cookie cake/cookie bars instead of the normal cookies. YUM! 

What I haven't told you yet is that all of these pictures are taken by ME! I read some photography tutorials by the Pioneer Woman this morning and asked Drew lots of questions and decided to give his manual fancy camera a try. All of these are taken without ANY automatic features! I learned how to adjust the apperature and shutter speed!! So fun! Included below are a few more pictures that I used to practice my skillz.
This is an AWESOME new "skin" I got in the mail today for my laptop! Does it look familiar? I made it look like my blog!! Haha! I'm a loser.

Before I even got down to read the part where you started talking about photography, I was thinking the entire time...wow these pictures are fantastic!!! I'm impressed! :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun that you are learning some photography! And I keep meaning to tell you that I used to have my blog look EXACTLY the same as what you've got now.....same background, same header, and still the same title bars. Every time I click over to ya it just makes me smile!
ReplyDelete