Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Terrific Tuesday

I just want to start off by telling you how proud I am of Grayson!! He went all day without his pacifier except during nap time! It was rough at times...including a time when he saw one in his car seat when I was about to put him in the car. When I put it away, he screamed and cried so hard he was gagging himself. He fell asleep from all of that energy wasted only a few minutes before I had to get him out of the car to play with his buddy Beckett.
All in all though I am so proud of my sweet boy!!

After the boys played and the mamas talked, we ate a delicious lunch at joes pasta and pizza! After Grayson's nap, he made a cute hand print and cotton ball lamb! Then we made a quick trip to Wal-Mart and Starbucks! My sweet sister in law sent me via email a $10 Starbucks gift card today!!! Highlight of my day for sure! Thanks Sam!! When I was at Wal-Mart I bought these no mess markers and coloring pages for Grayson to try out. We had to try it out on the skateboarding Mickey picture of course. I am thoroughly impressed with those things! After dinner Grayson played outside while I picked weeds. Lots and lots of weeds. I hate them!

Ok...glad I ended this one on a good note. :/

1 comment:

  1. I love all your little Easter crafts! And is that one of those Color Wonder sheets? I love those things. Although sidenote- the glitter ones are way too messy. Kind of defeats the purpose. :)
    And way to go Grayson on a paci-free day!!

    ReplyDelete