Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday makings

Today Grayson and I had lots of fun together! We went to the Northeast Mall and found a super cute Easter outfit for Grayson. I can't WAIT for him to wear it!! He played at the mall playground for a while and on our way out, I even found an Easter dress...SUCCESS! Grayson took a 3 hour nap which afforded me way too much time on Pinterest, so I came up with two weeks worth of Easter crafts and activities for us. As soon as he woke up (with the sticker from the shoe store somehow on his head!) I let him finger paint a paper plate. He made the cutest little chick. We read some Easter/Spring books as well as his favorite Diaper David books before getting to work on making a chocolate pie. Grayson is a great stirrer! Don't judge me for the size of the slice I got for myself or for Grayson's chocolate mouth...we liked it, ok!!

3 comments:

  1. You should let us know next time you make an outing like that - looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um that outfit is TOO cute! And that pie looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I recognize that chocolate pie :)

    ReplyDelete