Grayson is walking everywhere, but the walking has turned into a full-on sprint! Not only that, but he is now in a severe climbing phase. He is climbing on toys, boxes, tables, and couches...and pretty much anything he can hike his leg up onto in order to hoist him onward and upward. I've got my hands full.
Drew is taking a college Micro-Biology class in order to obtain his prerequisites to enroll in a nursing school in the future. The class is twice a week after work. He is doing a great job at balancing family, work, and class...and driving! The poor guy is constantly commuting from one place to another and the DFW traffic isn't always so friendly. I'm very proud of my smart man!
On Wednesdays I have been attending BSF (Bible Study Fellowship). Grayson has his own BSF class he goes to and has been getting better and better about adjusting to being with somebody else besides me. I am loving studying the book of Genesis in depth and am challenged to dive into the Word daily.
Here are some fairly recent pictures since what blog post is complete without a few pictures?!
Cutie
Creepy Doll at my Grandparents' House
Blue eyes. Stocking hat. New playground.
Funny boy

how exciting to hear you are going to BSF, i loved it when i went...alison's k, 1st and 2nd grade i attended so she never got to go to the children's class. i'm so excited to know Grayson is going to the classes.
ReplyDelete