Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

I will survive!

This is the song that kept playing in my head today as I attempted to keep a very fussy Grayson and I sane today while Drew attended our church's men's conference. In order to get out of the house, I took Grayson to the mall. He at least liked the little ride that sucks all of your quarters, but I don't want to talk about the little girl bully at the indoor mall playground, the fact that I got absolutely no shopping done, and I really don't want to talk about how I stress ate an Auntie Anne's pretzel and was secretly glad Grayson didn't want the piece I offered him (more for me)! Fast forward to me arriving home with fuss-ball in tow, dropping him off with men-conferenced hubby, and immediately and mysteriously disappearing to hunt down that food truck I saw driving into our neighborhood..Mama needed her some lunch!

Hoping and praying tomorrow is better.

1 comment: