

Hi, my name is Tara and I am a flip flop fanatic! (This is where you say, "Hi, Tara!"). I didn't know I was an addict until recently. You know those ads all of the stores always send you in your email inbox that you constantly have to weed through and delete? Yeah, I don't--I fall for them almost everytime and get excited about whatever various sale they are promoting and click to go to the website and shop. This past week's incident happened to be a J. Crew ad...for flip flops. These aren't your ordinary flip flops though...these are the cutest flip flops ever! Embelished flip-flops that look oh so chic and classy. Can you call flip-flops classy? Oh well, I just did. So the pictures above show the selection that I knew I would just die if I had to live without them. What did I do? Ordered them online of course! I kind of forgot about them in the hustle and bustle of the weekend but when I heard the doorbell ring and saw the UPS man standing there with a package today, I REMEMBERED! I was SO excited!! This was probably the highlight of my day. I forgot to mention the purchase to Drew, so I apologized, quickly opened my package, and made it all right with a flip flop fashion show!! I put on each pair and pranced into the living room to show Drew. He wins husband of the year award because he even gave commentary like they do in real fashion shows, "this pair is adorned with jewels and is the perfect pair of shoes for the summer." Now, I am already counting down the days left in the school year before I have a well-needed summer break (12 days!), but this just got me giddy about summertime!!
Ooooh so cute! They're putting a j crew store at the outlet mall by our house! Wahoo!
ReplyDeleteLove them! I may have to go do some shopping of my own now...hmmm...
ReplyDelete