Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Grayson loves...

the Bible! What a precious precious thing it is when you see the beginning of the love of God in your child. I really don't think there is anything better. Grayson's favorite book lately has become The Bible and he is often found carrying it around the house with him. He likes flipping through the pages and looking at the pictures. Sometimes Drew and I look at it with him while he flips and give a very brief description of what is on that page (brief, people- this IS a toddler we are talking about and his attention span is about the length of a millisecond at this point). What can be sweeter than seeing your sweet boy reading the Bible? Seeing him read the Bible in just a diaper. Enjoy! (I know I will.)

1 comment:

  1. He looks so old in these!! I hope it remains his favorite book. What a blessing.

    ReplyDelete