Well, we now have a new addition to the Branch zoo, I mean crew...Tango!

Drew has been asking me if we can get another dog for Brisket to play with for forever and my answer has always been no. I finally caved this time because I agree with Drew that they will be able to keep each other occupied when we are busy with the baby. Plus, he finally found a really really cute one to send me a picture of! When he emailed me the picture of this dog, I fell in love immediately. We went on Friday to pick him up at the Azle Animal Shelter. He is only 12 weeks old and so cute and tiny! They said he and his brother (already with a family) were found wandering the streets and we can definitely tell they weren't eating well then because everytime we feed him, he acts like an orphan and woofs up the food without even crunching...like it's his last meal. Bless his heart! He is very sweet. Very puppy. We think he is a retreiver and black lab mix.

We were hoping that Tango and Brisket would enjoy playing together and boy were we spot on with that one! That is all they do!! They love playing keep away with toys, wrestling, and chasing each other. We love our new addition and wanted to share our sweet Tango with you as well.
And...I got pregnant. Really pregnant. At least that's how I feel and think I look.
This is me somewhere near the beginning of the pregnancy, when we first found out we are pregnant. And this is me now...
I know it may not seem much to you, but I feel like I really started to pop the ole belly out this week. Baby Branch is now the size of a lime at 11 weeks. I feel so blessed with such an easy pregnancy. No morning sickness to speak of! Yes, I am tired at times. Yes, I have other random/weird symptoms here and there, but overall it has been extremely easy and FUN! I can't wait until my next Dr. appointment on April 11th where Drew and I will get to hear our sweet baby's heartbeat again. Meanwhile, I will be dreaming about him/her while trying my hardest to become a side-sleeper.
Tango's a cutie!! And WHOA Brisket got BIG! Also am loving the the baby bump! I was thinking the other day...I haven't even seen you your whole 1st trimester & it's almost over!! Not gonna work so I think we're coming to dfw this wkend. Hope y'all don't have many plans. :)
ReplyDeleteYou look soooo great Tara!!! I can't believe you are almost done with the first trimester!
ReplyDelete